Sunday, September 4, 2016

Woman Registers Extreme Weapon

A woman in Ocala, Florida, is hoping to lick anyone who gets in her way to get into Guinness World Records for having the world’s longest tongue.

Gerkary Bracho Blequett says her tongue measures 4.48 inches, which, if verified, would lick the 3.97-inch tongue of current record holder Nick Stoeberl. Blequett didn’t realize her titanic tongue was a possible record-breaker until her friends dared her to do a stunt.

“I first realized it was really long when my friends wanted me to show them if I could lick my eye and I tried it and it was shocking,” she told Barcroft TV. “I was stretching it for like a week so it could get longer to see if I could touch my ear. I managed to reach my ear and I can also lick my elbow.”
Shockingly, she was surprised by off color suggestions:
“I don’t like the fact that some men think because I’m posting long tongue pictures they can talk to me in a sexual way,” she told Barcroft TV. “It makes me uncomfortable and it’s kind of nasty. The first thing they say is, ‘Your boyfriend should be really lucky’ and I’m like ‘I don’t have a boyfriend.’”
I'm not even going there. . .
In order to win the longest tongue title, Blequett will have to submit an application and then have her tongue officially measured from tip to closed lip by a Guinness adjudicator.
Best of luck! Keep stretching it!







No comments:

Post a Comment