Friday, May 3, 2013

How Come I'm Never There When This Happens?

I guess it's because I don't take public transportation to work; I'd never know if somebody in the car next to me on Rt. 2-4 was naked or not. And I'm happier that way.

Good morning! Stunning model commutes to 'work' in the buff 

Morning commuters in Germany got an eyeful of flesh when a stunning model boarded a commuter train without a single stitch of clothing on.

Straphangers in Dusseldorf barely batted an eye when the gorgeous brunette strode aboard the train wearing only a pair of black eyeglasses on Tuesday, Britain's The Sun reported.

In place of clothes, the model had words like "bra,” "shirt" and jacket scrawled in marker on her body.

Stunning model? No. Attractive, maybe. OK, I'll go that far.  And what was this supposed to demonstrate?
Moire said the T&A art piece was a way of "shaking up the ordinary."

"Radical nudity becomes the defense shield against the stereotypes and makes the artist invisible," he wrote on his website.

Huh, it isn't that radical; the chicks from FEMEN do it a lot more effectively, if not usually quite as completely. Besides, in a liberal place like Germany, it's not likely to make much of a splash, if she wants to be radical she should try Birmingham, Alabama, or some other place in flyover country in the U.S.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort.

Courtesy of Professor Althouse. Also, now linked at Wombat-Socho's ginourmous three week make-up "Rule 5 Sunday: Cinco de Mayo Massive Catching-Up Edition" at The Other McCain.

1 comment:

  1. I approve of this service/message/art and believe it deserves massive government funding!

    ReplyDelete