Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fracking Propaganda

By way of Hot Air:
At Evergreen Middle School in Colorado, just an academic exploration by the representatives of a political environmental group called the Earth Guardians, including a pretty pathetic anti-fracking rap, with a call-back section for your middle school student, for maximum creepy indoctrination effect:

Principal Kristopher Schuh has responded to parental concern about this one-sided presentation:

Hello everyone,
Thank you for quickly bringing your valid concerns to my attention. I will continue to presume positive intentions as I meet with our teacher tomorrow to discuss what transpired and ensure that the opposite side of this issue is being clearly and fairly represented. I will also begin a thorough review of the process of vetting a speaker before they are allowed to present to our students.

I’ll follow up soon,
Kristopher
Curses, foiled again.  Or at least caught in the act.   

No comments:

Post a Comment