Thursday, May 24, 2012

More Japanese Weirdness


I think I just lost my appetite.  And that takes a lot.
Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.
I would add that he she it has just strikingly limited his her it's options as to which gender to affiliate with. 

My own taste in Japanese weirdness runs more towards...



Speaking of Japanese weirdness, I recently downloaded "Black Wind" by Paul F. Wilson onto my Kindle, and read it on my recent cross country adventure. A good deal at $2.99

And, of course, special thanks to Wombat-Socho for including this in his weekly Rule 5 roundup, "Rule 5 Monday: Memorial Day".  Also thanks to the Classical Liberal who linked this in "She's Got the Jack."

No comments:

Post a Comment