Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gregg Allman Dreams Again

Gregg Allman, a Hall of Fame Rock and Roller and founding member of the Allman Brothers Band, is getting married for the seventh time.

Allman, who was married to singer Cher from 1975 to 1979, sat down on Piers Morgan Tonight on Tuesday and spilled the beans about his new fiance Shannon Williams, a girl 40 years his junior.
“This time, I am really in love,” the 64-year-old rocker told Morgan.
When 24-year-old Shannon was asked how she felt about becoming Allman’s seventh wife, Gregg quickly intervened, saying:
“That’s not what she’s becoming. She’s becoming wife number one. I don’t have a wife. Haven’t had one for years.”
Gregg Allman is generally credited with lyrics the song "Dreams", which he also sings:

4 comments:

  1. Jessica always does it for me:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDivUb5EeA&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on gregg.don't you think we oughta try it one more time.ha.hell yea.I'll marry her if u don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy he was happy in the last part of his life !!!❤God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He wrote in his book about it being important to always tell the truth, since the very last he had spoken to his brother, Duane, had been to lie to him. And, since I was also spoken about in My Cross To Bear, I know for a sad fact that he was not able to be honest with the world about not really being "in love" with the gold digger he eventually made his one and only widow.

    ReplyDelete