Thursday, May 31, 2012

Got Some Fishing In, At Last

It's been a long time, at least by my standards, since I got fishing.  Between trips to Alaska, wind, and various other events, I just don't seem to find the time.  Life happens.

I got out about 6:30 PM, after a quick dinner.

A cruise ship on the way down the Bay from Baltimore.  I suppose I could find out which one, but I'm not sure I care.


A view of the gas docks from "Location X".  The buoys in the foreground mark the exclusion zone around the intakes of "Location X".  A good little boy does not go inside the those buoys....
 Location X
Fishing was kind of slow, but eventually, right around sunset, the little fish that hang around the discharge started to get active.  I even found one that was 18 inches long to invite home for dinner (this wasn't it).











 A Location X sunset.



1 comment: