Saturday, June 13, 2020

Rule 5 Saturday - Neve Campbell

 This week's Rule 5 feature is Neve Campbell.
Neve Adrianne Campbell (born October 3, 1973) is a Canadian actress. She is best known for her starring roles as Julia Salinger on the Fox television drama series Party of Five (1994–2000), and as Sidney Prescott in the slasher film franchise Scream (1996–2011).


Campbell had prominent film roles in The Craft (1996), Wild Things, 54 (both 1998), and Three to Tango (1999). Her subsequent film credits include Drowning Mona, Panic (both 2000), The Company, Blind Horizon (both 2003), When Will I Be Loved, Churchill: The Hollywood Years (both 2004), Relative Strangers (2006), Partition, I Really Hate My Job, Closing the Ring (all 2007), Walter (2015), and Skyscraper (2018).
Some NSFW.

Campbell was born as Neve Adrianne Campbell on October 3, 1973 in Guelph, Ontario. Her Dutch mother, Marnie (née Neve), is a yoga instructor and psychologist from Amsterdam. Her Scottish father, Gerry Campbell, immigrated to Canada from his native Glasgow, Scotland, and taught high school drama classes in Mississauga, Ontario. Campbell's maternal grandparents ran a theater company in the Netherlands, and her paternal grandparents were also performers. On her mother's side, Campbell is descended from Sephardic Jews who immigrated to the Netherlands and converted to Catholicism. She has stated, "I am a practicing Catholic, but my lineage is Jewish, so if someone asks me if I'm Jewish, I say yes."
Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat delivers Rule 5 Sunday: Park Hye-su and FMJRA 2.0: I Closed My Eyes, And I Slipped Away as promised. Linked at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama and at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and another Best of the Web*





















No comments:

Post a Comment