Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Five Minus One Is. . . .?

Professor Caroline Heldman, hottie or nottie?
Stacy McCain takes on Fat Feminists, Google Engineers and Why Didn’t Eric Bolling Listen to Me?
NEVER TALK TO A FEMINIST — how many times have I repeated that here? And why didn’t somebody warn Eric Bolling? As soon as accusations that he texted . . . uh, images of male genitalia to female colleagues at Fox News became public, Bolling was the subject of a Facebook post by notorious feminist Professor Caroline Heldman:
My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years.
I did hundreds of appearances on Fox and Fox Business from 2008 – 2011, and had multiple experiences with Bolling that caused grave concern to my friends and family. Bolling referred to me as “Dr. McHottie” on air on four different occasions, and called me “smart, beautiful, and wrong” on air twice. . . .
Better he should call you stupid, ugly, and wrong?
Bolling would also contact me via phone and text after shows, sometimes to apologize for his behavior (and then do it again), and sometimes just to talk. He said he wanted to fly me out to New York for in-studio hits and to have “fun.” He asked me to have meals with him on several occasions, but I found excuses not to go. Once, he took me up to his office in New York, showed me his baseball jerseys, and in the brief time I was there, let me know that his office was his favorite place to have sex. . . .
Question: Why would Eric Bolling presume Caroline Heldman was heterosexual? From my reading of her work, Professor Heldman is one of those feminists who consider “heterosexuality” a synonym for rape. She was an outspoken leader among the faculty inciting “rape culture” paranoia at Occidental College. No one familiar with Professor Heldman’s career could possibly imagine that she likes men; she might sue you for libel if you accused her of being heterosexual. So why would Eric Bolling make a move on her? Talk about barking up the wrong tree! He’d have better luck trying to score with Rachel Maddow. . . 
Bolling was my least favorite character from "The Five" aside from Juan Williams, who isn't a favorite at all, but while I don't pretend to know what's in his heart, he didn't strike me as the dick pic type. In fact, as I read the HuffPo piece that seems to outline the charges in greater depth than any other article I've seen, what seems to be alleged (and not with any records to back it up) is that he sent emails with a picture of male genitalia, not necessarily his (although, how would you know?).

Assuming this is true, could this have been as innocent as a piece of art (da Vinci's Statue of David), or a stupid meme thing?

Shane and Sia Barbie
True story. Once upon a time, while I was still working, a female colleague sent around some sort of stupid meme thing with the Barbi Sisters featuring full frontal nudity. I didn't get offended, I didn't report her to the burgeoning PC police of the institution, and I certainly didn't take it as a come on.

Should I have saved this in a back pocket somewhere to be used as digital blackmail material for the future? For all I know, it's still buried in a server somewhere. The woman now works in a position of moderate responsibility for the federal government.

But I know if I were Greg Gutfeld, I'd be keeping my resume in order, since it seems like the long knives are out for the male conservatives and libertarians at Fox.

Wombat-socho has "Rule 5 Monday: Taylor On Top" up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment