Saturday, August 19, 2017

Rule 5 Saturday - Samantha Hoopes

This week's Rule 5 selection is Samatha Hoopes, just because why not?
Samantha Hoopes (born February 10, 1991) is an American model, best known for appearing in Carl's Jr. and Hardee's Most American Thickburger advertisement and the Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit issue in 2014.

Hoopes was born in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. She is the youngest of five sisters. She went to Barbizon Performing Arts Academy studying modeling and acting. She then attended Penn State University and majored in business after changing her major from kinesiology.
On life after the Swimsuit Issue:
Has your life changed?

My life has changed pretty drastically. People that I’ve looked up to forever will find me on Twitter, or I’ll have a model try to set me up with another famous person. I was in Vegas not too long ago, walking to my hotel room, and people were stopping me left and right. It’s so weird to me because I’m still not used to it.

Did you ever think modeling could be a full-time career?

No, I never thought I could actually become a model and make a living at it. I always thought I would end up being a housewife. I was going to school to be a gym teacher for a little bit. This is just incredible.
This week, in GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (306th Issue) some famous spicy Korean chicks lead the huge meta blog post, along with too much North Korea stuff and current events in the planetary science world. Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup" and linkfest. Wombat-socho has both "Rule 5 Sunday: OUTRAGE!" and "FMJRA 2.0: Thousand Mile Stare" up on time and within budget.



























1 comment:

  1. thanks Dude

    One of Samantha Hoopes best features is her tan lines... http://imgur.com/gallery/9AReF

    I have a thing for tan lines

    ReplyDelete