Friday, June 30, 2017

Quickie Obamacare Schadenfreude

That was quick. It's coming fast and loose, just like the good old Gruber days.

Scenes From The Collapse: Another Ohio Insurer Bails Out Of ObamaCare, and Obamacare Is Killing PeopleMissed It By That Much – The Obamacare Enrollee Lie. Lesson, don't believe enrollment projections from the CBO.

Via Wombate-socho's "In The Mailbox: 06.29.17"Remember When 93 Million Health Care Plans Could Be Canceled? Things are rarely as good, or as bad, as they seem. and Just So You Realize The Senate Healthcare Bill Is Going To Pass. Yeah, maybe. BETRAYED! McConnell & Senate GOP Put The Penalty Back In Healthcare Bill!

When Ted Cruz, GOP saw troubled future of Obamacare repeal. You don't need to be Nostradamus to predict that repealing a give away is going to be hard.  Poll: Plurality Of Americans Supports Single-Payer Health Care, But… it depends on how you ask the question. 27% Favor Senate GOP Health-Care Plan. See above.

Ben Sasse proposes to Repeal ObamaCare Next Month And Replace It In August. I'd be OK with that.

The serious. Enough about Medicaid. What about the rest of us? "Why did we have to destroy the entire market just to expand Medicaid?"

Laslo Spatula said...

""Prostitutes: Senate health care bill will devastate us." Prostitutes!"

Angry Hooker With No Health Care says...

What is wrong with you people? What the Hell am I supposed to do without Government Health Care? You think my Pimp offers insurance benefits? You think my chlamydia is going to cure itself...?

Sure, I can go to the drug store and buy Monistat® 7, but that over-the-counter shit don't work a damn on my yeast infections anymore! I get the yeast infections REAL bad, people! Trust me, you DO NOT want me sitting on your bus seat before you, I tell you that...

Without Health Care I can't get my anal fissures fixed, much less my anus bleached! No one wants a hooker that doesn't bleach her anus anymore! Make America Great Again? How about Make My Asshole Great Again, okay...?

Is that what you want, America? You want prostitutes with swampy-ass vagina infections and ugly stained assholes? Hell, I won't even get into the costs of the vaginal reconstructive surgery I'm gonna need in a few years...!

All I'm gonna say, America, is -- when all your men are walking around with their dicks about to fall off -- don't blame me: my vagina is getting RIPE...!

And -- while we're at it -- can't we get the Government to fucking cure Herpes? This Herpes Shit HURTS...!

I am Laslo.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, that Laslo Guy is an Asshole, trust me...

    I am Laslo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He may well be, but at least he's funny. That's a pratially redeeming virtue.

    Besides, if you're not an asshole at least once a week, you're not trying hard enough.

    ReplyDelete