Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Great Moments in False Modesty

“Sometimes it makes me feel guilty now that I am in this profession that makes certain girls insecure,” the Victoria’s Secret beauty, 28, told us. “I always say, I don’t look like the picture . . . If you put me in bad light with no hair and makeup, it’s not good
There is no light that bad...  And, yes, make up helps, but it's overrated.  I'd risk it.
. . . I wake up sometimes like, this is not what I see when I look at the magazine, who is this visitor in the bathroom?”

Spotted at Wombat-socho's Live at 5 this morning.


 


Wombat-Socho has the giant make up Veteran's Day Rule 5 post "Rule 5 Sunday: Double-Stuf Veterans Day Weekend Edition", containing two weeks of Rule 5 links (3 for me, Thank you, Wombat) up at The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment