Saturday, July 20, 2013

Rule 5 Saturday - Mmmm, Ice Cream

Have I mentioned that it's hot?  I have?  Then let me reiterate that.  It's hot here.  And you know what's good when it's hot?  Ice cream!  Mounds of creamy white ice cream, covered with nuts or chocolate, dripping off onto nicely oiled, well tanned skin, or even a skimpy bikini.  Or an icy popsicle sliding between shapely lips and nice white teeth.
So today's Rule 5 post is dedicated to that best of summer combination, pretty women and ice cream.  It's not the deepest Rule 5 post ever, but then, depth is not the point here, is it?
I feel like I should have something more to say, but I don't.  So go get some ice cream, and come back and enjoy.

Wait, I found it.  July is "National Ice Cream Month", and tomorrow is "National Ice Cream Day."


What better way to celebrate?




















Linked at Pirate Cove's weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday and Pinup" linkfest.  Wombat-Socho linked at the weekly Rule 5 roundup "Rule 5 Sunday: Pyjamarama" at the other McCain.

2 comments:

  1. ate my ice cream to fast. now I have a headache

    ReplyDelete
  2. even more ice cream stuff

    The Coolest Sexiest Ice Cream Ads On The Planet
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/the-coolest-sexiest-ice-cream-ads-on-the-planet

    ReplyDelete