Saturday, April 22, 2023

Emrat Quits Hollywood

Or did Hollywood quit her? OutKick, Emily Ratajkowski Reveals Why She Quit Acting 

Emily Ratajkowski believes some people can’t look past her physical features.

Ratajkowski is one of the most popular models on the planet, and currently boasts a staggering 29.9 million Instagram followers.

Did she get there by covering up? Quite the opposite. Yet, she apparently doesn’t want anyone focused on what she looks like and claims that mentality is what drove her to quit acting.

Rajakowsi told the Los Angeles Times, “But I didn’t feel like, ‘Oh, I’m an artist performing and this is my outlet.’ I felt like a piece of meat who people were judging, saying, ‘Does she have anything else other than her [breasts]?'”


Well . . .? 

She then took things a step further and claimed she fired her team in 2020 because they were all anti-woman.

“I didn’t trust them. I was like, ‘I can handle receiving phone calls. I’m gonna make these decisions. None of you have my best interest at heart. And you all hate women,'” the “Gone Girl” actress further explained.

Prior to quitting acting, Ratajowski had major roles in “Gone Girl,” “Entourage,” “We are your Friends” and “I Feel Pretty.” She hasn’t been in a movie since 2019.

The popular model was never able to score a significant lead role. Apparently, that was because guys couldn’t stop salivating over her. It definitely wasn’t because she wasn’t a great actress.

Surely, somewhere in Hollywood there must be a suitable role for a woman with a slim waist, huge honkers, a mousy face and weak acting skills. At least there would be if Harvey Weinstein was still ruling the roost. 

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Paige Spiranac up on time and under budget at The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment