Saturday, March 31, 2018

Rule 5 Saturday - Another Young Lady from Perth - Georgia Gibbs

This week's Rule 5 notable is Georgia Gibbs:
Before Fame she was Season 8 contestant in Australia's Next Top Model who was previously a finalist for Miss Universe Australia 2014.

She was discovered in 2015 while in Sydney, Australia on business.

She enjoyed dancing and horseback riding as she grew up. She has earned more than 440,000 followers on Instagram.

She is from Perth, Western Australia. She began dating striker Danny Ings.
The 6 Worst Pick-up Lines Georgia Gibbs Got in NYC
1. “Do your legs have insurance, if not can I insure you?”
2. “Do you have a tour guide and if not can I be one?”
3. “Hey Miss, I got stopped by your beauty, can I take you for a drink?”
4. This was from a guy who was 50, and he told me, “You just took the hot scale in New York from a 7 to an 11 so thank you for that!”
5. The guy that was sitting at a table with the guy from pick up line #4: “If I were like 20 years younger, we would be getting married.”
6. A gay guy approached me and asked, “Are you Australian” and I was like umm yes? Then he said, “I can tell, every Australian turns me straight!”
The first young lady from Perth.

Her Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup" and links. Wombat-socho has "Rule 5 Sunday: Lieutenant Dish" and "FMJRA 2.0: And Now A Few Words From The Evolution Control Committee" up and running on time.


































No comments:

Post a Comment