Monday, May 6, 2013

According to Some Guy Named 'Richardson', Ted Cruz isn't Hispanic

Richardson on Cruz: 'I Don’t Think He Should Be Defined as a Hispanic'
“I’m not a fan. I know [Ted Cruz is] sort of the Republican latest flavor. He’s articulate. He seems to be charismatic, but I don’t like his politics. I think he introduces a measure of incivility in the political process. Insulting people is not the way to go. But I guess he’s a force in the Republican political system, but I’m not a fan.”

ABC News: Do you think he represents most Hispanics with his politics?

“No, no. He’s anti-immigration. Almost every Hispanic in the country wants to see immigration reform. No, I don’t think he should be defined as a Hispanic. He’s a politician from Texas. A conservative state.
The poor peons are straying from the rancho again, and the half-English straw boss has got to get them back to tending the burros.

Little Jimmy Carville is afraid of him, and that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment