Tuesday, September 19, 2023

A Tuesday Tune - Girlfriend


Who Is Alana Springsteen? The Story Behind Her Journey to Country Music

This week our Swag Spotlight artist is the young, but extremely talented Alana Springsteen. She is a fiery pop-country singer-songwriter, who realized her passion for music at the tender age of 7 years old when she first picked up a guitar. Springsteen was destined to make music for a living and we chatted with the songstress about her blossoming career and her brand new music that we are sure fans will love.

“I’m originally from Virginia Beach, total beach girl,” she begins, “I grew up loving music from a super early age. My dad was always playing music around the house and stuff and both my grandads are pastors, so I grew up in church and I think that’s where my love of music started.” After learning to play guitar from her uncle at seven years old, Springsteen became obsessed with performing, singing the National Anthem across the country when she was just a child.

 

Around that time, the songstress starting writing her own music and found a love for country music. “I was inspired by a lot of strong, female country artists,” she shares with us,  “I listened to Carrie Underwood a ton growing up, Faith Hill, Shania Twain [and] Taylor Swift obviously was one that influenced me just because she was so young and doing it. Just watching her, I was like wow I can do this” Her musical taste has since expanded to the likes of artists like LANY, Sam Hunt, Ariana Grande, and Julia Michaels.

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment