Saturday, February 17, 2024

Rule 5 Saturday - Apollonia Llewellyn

This week's Rule 5 subject is  Apollonia Llewellyn, a former boxing ring girl, model and current Instagram "influencer."
The Full Picture

My name is Apollonia Llewellyn, I am also known as Barbi (my page 3 name). I model Fashion, Swimwear, Lingerie and Bridal. I have several years experience in the modelling industry, with a wide range of photoshoots in my portfolio aswell as modelling at New York Fashion Week, Miami Swim Week & LA Fashion Week. I have worked world wide, countries including; America, France, Fiji, Italy, Spain, Greece and more. As well as been published in many magazines and newspapers including my page 3 debut in The Daily Star, I currently hold the Title of World Teen Supermodel of England.
She's a favorite at The Sun:



The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Snow Bunny and FMJRA 2.0: SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP up for your digital pleasure at The Other McCain. Linked at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.






















No comments:

Post a Comment