Saturday, September 24, 2011

So, How's That Civility Thing Working Out?

Hollywood Liberal to Bristol Palin: ‘Your Mother’s a Whore. She’s the Devil.’ 
Oh, the wonderful Civility™ of liberals! Bristol Palin went to a cowboy-themed restaurant/bar in West Hollywood, where she rode a mechanical bull while a reality-show camera crew shot video. Some guy at the bar shouted: “Did you ride Levi like that? Your mother’s a whore!” And when someone asked him, “What was that about?” the dude replied, “Her mother’s a f–king whore. She’s the devil.” It got worse from there. The action begins at about the 1:40 mark:


I'm really glad that Bristol took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and challanged the guy on his own ground. Too many of us, and I include myself in this, as I am often faced at work with people making slurs against anyone they consider conservative. Only in the relatively rare event that it is someone I know well will I speak up in defense.

I'm waiting for the usual suspects in the MSM to decry this public act of incivility; but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment