Sunday, November 16, 2014

Recurring Dreams

SI Swimsuit models discuss their recurring dreams.



Surprisingly unsurprising; I would think a job like that might make for some interesting dreams:

I have had the common "falling" dreams, the much more prized "flying dream", where you can fly with your arms, and the classic "student dream" caused by years of education. I'm wandering around a vaguely familiar campus, trying to find a class that I've never attended (usually an English class) that I need to graduate, and it's the day of the final exam. Oh, and I'm naked.

I've been told that student dreams last longer than soldiers have dreams of combat, but that might be an exaggeration. Mine quit after I retired. Well, mostly.

Wombat-socho has the grand "Rule 5 Sunday: Wax Ecstatic" up and running at The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment