Thursday, January 26, 2023

Tattoo Thursday


A British woman who boasts of having “the world’s most heavily tattooed vagina” is clapping back at critics after going public with her bawdy body art. NSFW

Last week, Becky Holt, 34, spoke about her “painful” labia inking, saying it took a tattoo artist five separate sessions to complete the daring design.

Holt has been attacked online, but the blonde blasted back in an interview with The Post on Monday, defiantly stating: “It’s my vagina, not theirs.”

The mom-of-one has spent $42,000 adorning almost every inch of her body with tattoos — and realized that her vagina was one of the last places left without ink.

“It didn’t really occur to me to have it [my vagina] tattooed,” Holt told The Post. “I had everything tattooed right down to where my [labia] starts, and around my thighs and groin and my little vagina would stick out like a sore thumb.”

“You could see this little pink vagina with colored tattoos all around it, so I thought ‘I’m going to have to get it done,'” she further explained.
Ow!

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: 2B or not 2B up on time and under budget at The Other McCain.











1 comment:

  1. nothing says obsessive compulsive disorder better than spending 42k on tatoos and making five trips to get your hoo-haa inked.

    ReplyDelete