Saturday, January 7, 2023

Rule 5 Saturday - Cindy Prado

This week's Rule 5 subject is Cindy Prado, a Miami based model and "influencer." Cindy Prado Dishes on the Highs and Lows of Entrepreneurship
From walking the runways of Miami Swim Week to gaining 2.7 million followers on Instagram, Cindy Prado has worked to make a name for herself.

"I didn't blow up overnight [...] I've been working on building my following for years and it's all about consistency and patience," she shares with People Chica.

"I can honestly say that after all these years of hard work, I have the most incredible and loyal following," the Chica Boss reveals.
My biggest career challenge would probably be putting my name out there. With most influencers and models, the hardest and most time-consuming part of the job is growing yourself and your brand.

Once you grow, then you need to work hard to show that you are a respectable brand and not just another cute girl posting hot photos. I think there's a big misconception [about] influencers and models and it's definitely a challenge to break that stigma.

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.


Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and linkfest. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Annalisa Greco and FMJRA 2.0: She’s Got A Face That Could Stop A Clock up at The Other McCain. Linked at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.






















No comments:

Post a Comment