Friday, March 10, 2017

Reason #5472 Trump Was Elected

Fake hate crimes, carried out by sick, twisted liberals to try to blame conservatives for bringing on the climate of hate that they themselves so clearly relish: "Ann Arbor woman pleads guilty to making up hate crime."
"Halley Bass admitted in court that she fabricated a story about a strange man scratching her face in downtown Ann Arbor on Nov. 15."

"I was suffering from depression at the time," Bass told Judge Elizabeth Pollard Hines. "I made a superficial scratch on my face. It was visible and I was embarrassed about what I'd done. So I made up a story and told a friend that a stranger had done it while I was walking. I was encouraged to report it to the police. I made the mistake of doing that."

At the time, Bass claimed her attack was part of the surge in hate crimes following the election of Donald Trump a week earlier. She told police she was targeted for wearing a solidarity pin connected to Great Britain's "Brexit" vote.
The law needs to start punishing fake hate crimes as hate crimes, which, in fact, they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment