Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Guess What?

I went fishing again. Ron called while I was down on the beach with Skye, so I cut the walk a little short, and hurried home to meet him at the harbor.
 It was warm today, with the possibility of a thunderstorm.  Fishing was decent, no 30+ inch fish for us, but a fair number of high 20+ inch fish. I snapped this picture of Ron and one of his right after I released it's twin.
The storm materialized. We got a good drenching for 20 minutes or so. The rain gear I brought paid off.
After it passed us, the thunder started, and there was a pretty good lightening show down the bay a few miles.
For most of the afternoon, we alternated drifting the power plant discharge with Walleye Pete, out with his afternoon charter.
Not the most brilliant sunset, but not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment