Monday, April 11, 2011

Hef: On Second Thought...

Hugh and Crystal, the Happy Couple
Maybe I should have that hot 26 year old sign a prenup after all...
It has previously been reported that the now 85-year-old founder of Playboy hadn’t raised a prenup convo with his future wife because he “actually cares” about her, and doesn’t want to ask her to sign one. But Hefner, who is worth over $40 million dollars, says he does, indeed, plan on making Harris sign on the dotted line, just like the last time he got married.
“I had a prenup the last time I got married,” Hefner wrote on Twitter recently. “Why would anyone assume I wouldn’t have one this time? A prenup protects everyone.”
I don't  really care whether or not they have a prenup; I just wanted another excuse to post a racy picture of Crystal in her Playmate days:



No comments:

Post a Comment