Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tattoo Tuesday

Sarah Nicole Landry
The Star, Mum strips off to give fans 'tattoo tour' of intricate designs on her body
The mum go her first tattoo when she was 30 – and admitted stressing about having a design that meant something to her made her "reluctant" to get inked. But now she's realised tattoos have lots of significance in different ways.

Writing on Instagram, Sarah said: "Turns out, the meaning can just be 'hey I like this'."

She then talked people through each tattoo on her body, and explained what inspired them."Calm your t!ts inspired by a joke a told my mom," she said. "Also peep my cherry mole.

"Metanoia – the journey of changing ones mind, heart, self or way of life. (Ok this one was sentimental, I discovered the saying on a piece of jewellery). "A tiny heart. It may be my fav to this day."

The Wombat has Late Night With Rule 5 Sunday: Olga Kurylenko on time and under budget at The Other McCain.









No comments:

Post a Comment