Saturday, January 29, 2022

Rule 5 Saturday - Elizabeth Smith

This week's Rule 5 favorite is Elizabeth Smith, an American model from Orlando:  Sexy Model Elizabeth Smith Heats Up Instagram In A Scanty Teal & Gold String Bikini
Elizabeth Smith gave fans a peek at her bronzed body in a skimpy string bikini for her latest Instagram update. The brunette bombshell published the photo to her account on Thursday.

In the sexy snapshots, Elizabeth is seen sporting a black string bikini with neon orange trim. The tiny two-piece showcased all of the model's enviable curves, spotlighting her toned arms, abundant cleavage, flat tummy, tiny waist, curvy hips, and her lean legs.

The model rocked a glowing bronzed tan all over her oiled-slicked body as she posed with her feet behind her and her knees dug into the sand for the shots.
Shooting this pictorial for MAXIM Australia in Santorini, Greece, was an amazing experience. I shot with one of my favourite photographers, Jenya, and my best friend Jaime. We took a 25-minute drive from Oia to get to this really secluded spot and had the entire beach to ourselves for sunset. The weather and location were just absolutely perfect and the black sand beach was so amazing.
. . . 
I never really started off thinking of being a full-time model. Some of the jobs I was working really hard at ended up just bringing more and more modelling opportunities which led me into loving this industry. Since I enjoyed it so much, and I make a great living off of my profession, I decided why not continue and just keep setting the bar higher for myself. It would be silly for me to waste such a dream job and not take advantage of it while I still can.
What’s been your favourite place to travel to for your work?

Over the couple of years that I’ve been modelling I’ve had some awesome jobs. One of my favourites was getting booked last summer to shoot 10 days in Bora Bora and Tahiti for a travel show. We did so much in those 10 days but the coolest,

Instagram, Facebook.

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Evangeline Lilly and FMJRA 2.0: There Ain’t Nothing Wrong With The Radio at The Other McCain. Linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.

 

























No comments:

Post a Comment