Thursday, November 8, 2012

1 M!

Sometime today the hit counter passed 1,000,000 hits.  I find that amazing. I can only credit two things.  Hot chicks and zombies...

Thanks ya'll!

Special thanks to Wombat-Socho at The Other McCain; without his indulging my sometimes absurd attempts at Rule 5 posts, I would have only a tiny fraction as many; also to Maggie at Maggie's Notebook, who forgave me for ripping off one of her Rule 5 posts, and suggested I send them to the Wombat.  William Teach at Pirate's Cove has also been a frequent linker, and source of inspiration, for good or evil, as have The DaleyGator boys, and The Classical Liberal.

Just to keep to the theme:




My thanks to Wombat-Socho at The Other McCain for his continual tolerance on "Rule 5 Sun-er, Tuesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment