Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Floron Makes Late Bid for Darwin Award

A 32-year-old man who died after downing dozens of roaches and worms last month to win a python at a Florida reptile store choked to death, medical officials said Monday. Edward Archbold died "as a result of asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents," said the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office. It said his airway was obstructed by bug body parts, and ruled his death was an accident.

The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of  
the human genome by honoring those who  
accidentally remove themselves from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment