Thursday, July 11, 2024

Tattoo Thursday

Done come around again.

When asked what conspiracy theory she's intrigued by other than the moon landing, Johansson, 39, revealed that she would love to learn more about Dolly Parton's body art.

"I don't know. I'm so not a conspiracy theorist. I'm like, I really believe in science. I don't know. I think probably that Dolly Parton has full tattooed sleeves," she tells PEOPLE at the Monday, July 8 world premiere of Fly Me to the Moon held at New York's AMC Lincoln Square Theater.

After giving a sly smile, she playfully adds, "Is it real? We'll find out."
Johansson, who attended the event alongside her husband Colin Jost, knows a thing or two about conspiracy theories, as her latest project is inspired by the Apollo 11 moon landing and the belief that it was staged by the U.S. government.

In a September 2020 conversation with PEOPLE, Parton, 78, confirmed that she does have "some tattoos" and described them as "tasteful."

"My tattoos are pretty, they’re artful and they usually started out to cover some scar, not to make a big statement. Ribbons and bows and butterflies are the things that I have," she said.

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Outstanding In Her Field garnering clicks at The Other McCain.









1 comment: