Saturday, March 5, 2022

Oregon, My Oregon

 At Not The Bee, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown blasts Texas, says she stands with “LGBTQ2SIA+” children.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown has put out a statement on Twitter criticizing Texas's new policy that prosecutes people who try to force kids to transition as child abusers.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott Says It's The State's Duty To Prosecute Sex-Change Operations For Minors As Child Abuse 👏👏👏This is some real courage and guts from the Republican governor of Texas, Greg Abbott. NOTTHEBEE.COM


That's a righteous and moral policy if I've ever seen one.

Of course, this is beyond the pale for the wacky left coasters like the Governor of Oregon, who once wore this mask:

 

 

Kate Brown has to now re-up her insane leftist credentials by putting out this virtue-signaling nonsense video.

If you had asked me to make up a new, more inclusive LGBT acronym, I don't think I could come up with anything as ridiculous as what is apparently the totally serious new acronym that up until the #CurrentYear, only wacky activists (and Justin Trudeau, but I repeat myself) were using.
LGBTQ2SIA+

They should really adopt the Not the Bee acronym LGBTETC and call it a day. Really
Apparently the 2SIA stands for "2-Spirited, Intersex, and Asexual."

No comments:

Post a Comment