Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rule 5 Saturday - Alyssa Milano

Somewhere along the line, I acquired these pictures of Alyssa Milano, and realized that although I had heard her name a lot, I had never actually seen a movie with Alyssa in it.  After looking at IMBD and Wikipedia I don't see any compelling reason to change that, except maybe Alyssa herself.














Maggie at Maggie's Notebook features Santa's "Special" Elves. Little Brother hosting "Bones", Emily Deschanel for this weeks "Weekend Woman".  Even though Wombat-Socho either lost my e-mail, or rejected my Rule 5 offering as not up to snuff, go over and check out his weekly listing.  I just noticed it was also listed in The Classical Liberal's weekly rule 5 list and in Pirates Cove's list.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I linked to your home page last week. Sorry about that. I've updated.

    ReplyDelete