Monday, October 3, 2011

Shannon Tweed Jumps For Joy

Shannon and Tracy Tweed Jump for Joy!
After Gene Simmons Says "I'll do my best to be faithful"

After all, you can't ask more from him than his best, right? Of course, this comes just in time to drum up viewer interest the new season of their reality show "Gene Simmons Family Jewels", which starts Oct. 4.
In a preview clip for the upcoming season of the show, Simmons and Tweed can be seen discussing their problems, despite having wedding bells on the way.

“He doesn’t promise to be faithful to me," Tweed complained.



Like she promises to be faithful to him, at least unless the script calls for it.  Shannon, lest it be forgotten, is a former Playboy Playmate of the month October, 1981, and Playmate of the Year 1982, and subsequently 'star" in numerous cheesy "romantic/erotic" thrillers.
“I will do my best,” was all that Simmons had to say about that.
Of course, I'm sure she's not such a good actress that she could fake a jealous moment or two to help get new publicity in advance of their new season..
 
“It is time for me to grow up,” he admitted. “I’m 62. I’ve been doing a lot of wacky stuff for an awfully long time — the band, the thing, traveling around the world and all that. There’s nobody I’ve ever loved. There’s nobody I’ve ever said ‘I love you’ to. I even find it difficult to say ‘I love you’ to my mother, but I love Shannon with all my heart and all my soul and always will.”


Of course, this post is just pure Rule 5 blog-whoring.  Over the past two days the hit counter has been off the chart (at least in my experience) on this old stupid post about how she and Gene had a falling out (conveniently at the end of last year's season, setting up a cliff hanger), and a follow up post on Gene's public and video-taped marriage proposal in the off season (clearly designed to whet more interest in the series). Oh, and the new series starts tonight.

At least we all know what our goals are here...

 Thanks to the Rule 5 Wombat at The Other McCain's for the link and his weekly Rule 5 omnibus, and The Classical Liberal for his link, go see his collection!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon Tweed so beautiful ;-) 2 Die 4

    ReplyDelete