Thursday, October 19, 2023

Tattoo Thursday

Speaking to The Daily Star, Missy Sloan revealed that she has been ostracized by her kids' school in more ways than just a concert.  "No Christmas parties, and when I go to my child's school I don't get invited," she explained. "They once said for me to go to the back garden and look through the class window."

As a result of the backlash she has faced due to her appearance, Missy has to rely on her partner to attend the events that she would have otherwise been there for. "He's going tonight to the kids' fayre as I can't go there as I'm not wanted... I feel so jealous as I can't go there and to the Christmas fayre as I know what they're like towards me."

On account of the various bans she has faced and the impact that her addiction is having on her family life, no matter how admittedly unfair the reactions of others have been, Missy has decided to hit pause on future ink. "I don't think I'll be having one around Christmastime," she told the Daily Star. "I'll leave that as it's our time, it'd be selfish if I have one around Christmas.

And where would she put it? 

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Best Wrench Wench And Gun Bunny Too? up at The Other McCain more or less on time.












No comments:

Post a Comment