Saturday, December 18, 2021

Rule 5 Saturday - Hanna Montazami

This week it's Hanna Montazami who describes herself as a life style blogger:
I started blogging back in 2010, a couple years after the first season of Svenska Hollywood Fruar, the Swedish reality TV show, premiered. From the show, my family was placed in the public eye, only thousands of miles away in a country we didn’t even live in. I was inspired to start a blog to share mostly fashion content with my new and growing audience.

Over the years, my blog has transformed into a lifestyle, fashion, beauty + wellness, travel, and home decor website that I share with my global community of readers. I take pride in sharing content that is real and true to my heart. My goal is to spark inspiration for your beauty routine, home decor, upcoming trips, everyday outfits, and what to make for dinner all in a relatable, fun, and motivating way.
I'm inspired!
I graduated Magna cum Laude from Loyola Marymount University in 2015 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies and a minor in Business Studies. While in school I decided to take my relationship with fashion to the next level and started a clothing line with my mom and sister called Montazami Brand. About three years ago I also started professionally modeling in the LA and OC area.

I currently live in Dana Point, California with my boyfriend Rudy, and split my time between blogging and modeling. I decided to revamp my blog because I needed a space where I could display my model portfolio to prospective brands, as well as share my content in an easy-to-navigate, aesthetically pleasing kind of way.
She also has Instagram and Facebook, although Facebook appears to be in remission.

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat has Rule Five Sunday: Nadezhda Zhukova and FMJRA 2.0: Thousand Dollar Car up and running. Linked at Proof Positive in the weekly Best of the Web* and at the Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.



















No comments:

Post a Comment