Saturday, November 18, 2023

Rule 5 Saturday - Have a Tall One, Kyra Marie Belanger

For Rule 5 Saturday this week we have Kyra Marie Belagnger, model and instagram star. A Playboy style interview:
Tell us something surprising about you? Something surprising about me is I used to be a competitive figure skater. I started figure skating at the age of 12 and I fell in love with the sport.

Were you excited to shoot for Playboy? I was incredibly excited to have the opportunity to shoot for Playboy. Getting the cover solidifies my modeling career.


What are some of your hobbies? My hobbies are working out, cooking and dancing.

Name three things on your bucket list? The three things on my bucket list are to travel the world, skydive, and to be on the cover of Vogue.

Turn-ons… My biggest turn-ons are a good sense of humor, height (since I’m 6ft tall), and eye contact.



Linked at the Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. Linked at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama. The Wombat has Rule Five Sunday: Meanwhile, In The Mountains and FMJRA 2.0: New York. Feh. up on time and under budget at The Other McCain. 























No comments:

Post a Comment