Saturday, September 14, 2024

Rule 5 Saturday - Mariia Arsentieva

This week's Rule 5 lovely hails from Ukraine, Mariia Arsentieva, and yes, that double "i" is supposed to be there. Mariia Arsentieva Ukrainian Supermodel
Mariia Arsentieva is a beautiful and young famous Supermodel and Social Media Influencer who was born in Ukraine. She is successful Instagram star with 683k followers. She has been the finalist at the Miss Continental Europe 2018 pageant. Mariia Arsentieva has collaborated with multiple reputed and renowned brands. In June 2021, she won the Miss Europe-Asia contest that was held in Paris.


She reminds me of a younger Christie Brinkley. It must be the hair. 

Hello, yes I was born and raised in Ukraine in the city of Kyiv. I have been an active child since childhood and sport was my favorite subject in school, I had the best grades and results. I tried different things when I was small such as karate, aikido, dancing and even gymnastics, where they were even ready to take me to professional sports, although I came to them when I was twelve years old, and it's too late for gymnastics. I have a higher pedagogical education and an incomplete second higher education in the direction of English philology.https://fritz-aviewfromthebeach.blogspot.com/search?q=Christy+Brinkley

I did not plan to go into the modeling business, as I was very passionate about sports, but I wanted to please my mother, she is a model in the past, so I went to a modeling school. I started with Shows and a photo session in Ukraine and almost immediately they found a contract for me in Turkey.

Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Enthusiasm! and FMJRA 2.0: The Beatings Will Continue Until The Season Concludes ready and waiting at The Other McCain.





















1 comment: