Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Canada Day 5 - Wind and Rain

And yet we persisted.

The biggest Smallmouth of the group, 19 5/8. On a Whopper Flopper.

Rick’s best Pike of the day.

Mine.

Travis with the group record Walleye, 20 inches.

Pete with the group record Pike, 40 inches. He also got a mammoth Musky, 48, but I don’t have any pictures yet.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like Air Ivanhoe in Northern Ontario. I've done their fishing dropoffs by plane for a good number of years until I got too old. Great fishing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walleyes are great eating - Northerns not so much, just throw them back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to leave any for the natives?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had Walleye for dinner one night. Otherwise all fish were returned to the lake. There are very few natives around the lake, at least where we were.

    ReplyDelete