Sunday, October 4, 2026

Flotsam and Jetsam - Gone Fishin' DIY

It's been a while since I resorted to this.

Trump and the Republicans

Andy Ngo on X: "Hammam al-Hammami, the @flydubai pilot who tried killing his non-Muslim co-pilot to hijack a plane flying to Israel, had fundamentalist Islamic social media posts. He posted about wanting a wife who would wear a face covering and stop working. He complained about mixed-sex work"
Althouse: "The co-pilot who tried to hijack a flight bound for Israel... used a crash ax to attack the captain in the cockpit, UAE officials said."
There’s No Business Like Antisemitism Business
Russia Plans to Freeze Ukraine Into Submission This Winter – HotAir
AND THEN THERE ARE THE FACTS: Hakeem Jeffrries, Meet the Best U.S. Economy in Decades
Three Easy Ways to Reduce Pain at the Pump – HotAir
Steel Manufacturing, Bonds, and America First
The Diesel Export Trap: A Quick Fix That Raises Prices - RealClearEnergy
Is The GOP Failing To Sell Trump’s Economic Gains? I&I/TIPP Poll – Issues & Insights
This Explosive Headline Is a Lock for First-Ballot Induction Into the 'TDS Hall of Fame' – Twitchy

The Disloyal Opposition

EXCLUSIVE: Abdul El-Sayed Top Staffer Quits Campaign—Shares Disturbing Truth About “Manufactured Man”–“Pushed multiple staff to tears”–“Immature”–“Cartoonishly fake masculinity” and “Loves to fart in public” - The Gateway Pundit
Dear DSA: How to Destroy the 5 Democrats Who Want to Be President – PJ Media
Maura Healey Having a Mass. Gas Attack and Seems to Have Wiped Her Two Memory Chips – HotAir

The Just Us System

Judge Says the Law 'Criminalizing Non-Citizen Voting' Is Unconstitutional UPDATE – HotAir
Justice Samuel Alito Thinks He Knows Who Leaked the Landmark Dobbs Opinion
Gad Saad on X: "Oh I noticed."
Althouse: The ultimate process clusterfuck.
Althouse: "Well, she’s still trying to proceed as normal, and she’s trying to tell herself that she can just go on with her life as if this didn’t happen."
Cornell brings back #MeToo - The Spectator
Report: How Radical Environmental Special Interests Manipulate the Federal Judiciary - House Judiciary Committee Republicans
Even Democrats Oppose Letting Foreign Citizens Tilt The House

The Great Culture War

Daniel Foubert on X: "I'm French πŸ‡«πŸ‡·. I was born in Paris. I spent 25 years there. But now: I don't even want to know what happens in that hellhole πŸ’€⚰️. Not “troubled.” Not “declining.” Not “going through a difficult period.” No. A HELLHOLE. A country where everything is dirty, expensive,"
Dr. Eli David on X: "Lebanese πŸ‡±πŸ‡§ journalist and author Brigitte Gabriel: “When I was born, Beirut was considered the ‘Paris of the Middle East.’ Today, Paris is considered the Beirut of Europe.” https://t.co/HybA8wN51T"
Trans rights better in Iran than Britain, say Green activists
Actress Criticizes Islam, Loses Her Career – PJ Media
Floridians demand school fire educator who said Jews “control everything”, that Israel is a “fake country”
Writing Is Critical Thinking — Even in the Age of AI - The American Spectator |

No comments:

Post a Comment