Amara Sunisa@amarasunisa Digital creator Thai fashion model sharing modern dress & skirt looks inspired by global street trends ✨ Daily outfit reels & digital fashion inspo ✨
Reddit, "Definitely ai. I think it was mentioned online a bit ago that it was ai. But if you look on the right side of her face, the pimples/bumps on her face (below her lip) disappear when she opens her mouth. the skin tone changes too for some reason. Two-toned lips also don’t work like that. The movement is just too fast as well, not human-like."
.
Linked at The Pirates Cove in the weekly Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup and links. The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Melon Season and FMJRA 2.0: Slowly I Turn up and garnering clicks at The Other McCain. Linked at The Right Way in the weekly Rule 5 Saturday LinkOrama.
.
They're getting better and better.






















All the pics you featured today have that characteristically AI "plastic, light not quite right" look to me. I've gotten used to the look and think the pics all look pretty, but would definitely call them AI just at a glance.
ReplyDeleteThat said, I've seen a ton lately that I'm not sure if they are or not anymore. They are defintely getting better.