Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday Tune - Little Worse

 

Born and raised in Toronto, Tilsen was singing before she could speak. As the daughter of an opera singer, she formed a deep affinity with the human voice. Tilsen’s songs explore real love; the highs and lows, the ecstasy and the pain. Her vocals are intimate as if she is singing her lyrics from between the sheets, and into her lover’s ear. Tilsen tells a love story that is relatable to anyone who has been in love and those who want to love better.

 


“I spend a lot of time reflecting on my life and my relationships.” she laughs, “I sort of document my thoughts and feelings in my lyrics”

Tilsen’s music is powerful, optimistic and strikingly honest. Her imagery is grand; from ballrooms to vast landscapes, there is a regal, vintage aesthetic and Tilsen is a dignified kind of sexy, whether wearing a classy Victorian gown or delicate lace lingerie.

The Wombat managed to squeeze Rule 5 Sunday: 2D > 3D? in under the wire.


















No comments:

Post a Comment