Saturday, October 10, 2020

Georgia Takes the Red Pill

Not my Georgia, but another Georgia, stuck in Los Angeles. Via the Wombat's In The Mailbox: 10.09.20, Scott Johnson at Power Line sends Georgia H Walks Away:

Georgia H has contributed her story of walking away from the Democrats to the #walkaway series posted on YouTube. She says that Teach for America made her “abandon the racism of the left. AOC made me abandon the left altogether.”

The video has registered more than 800,000 views, but it was brought to my attention by a reader.

More at Power Line:
10) i would LOVE to get out of LA! holy moly i think about it every day! my dream is to meet a SENSIBLE guy and hightail it to texas. yeehaw!

It's hard to believe their aren't any sensible unmarried men left in LA. My Georgia, as well as myself went through a similar awakening long ago, if far less public before the era of social media.

The Wombat has Rule 5 Sunday: Dawn Wells up and running.

1 comment:

  1. Her mentioning her "tribe" (around 42:50) makes the second time today that someone mentioned their "tribe". It's not a word I hear often in conversation.

    ReplyDelete