Friday, September 4, 2020

Oregon, My Oregon - "I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent"

Michael Reinoehl, the man widely identified as the killer of Trump supporter Aaron Danielson in a Portland street assassination has been shot and killed when Federal Marshalls attempted to arrest him in Lacey, Washington after giving an interview to Vice magazine claiming the shooting was in self defense, or defense of others.

Ace: Portland Assassin Claiming It Was "Self-Defense" That Caused Him to Run Up to a Stranger and Murder Him - Vice Website Promoting This Justification of Reprisal-Killings; Social Media Is Allowing
Tyler O'Neil PJ Media, 'I Did Not Hit Anyone Innocent,' Portland Man Suspected of Killing Trump Supporter Says
In the interview with freelance journalist Donovan Farley which Vice published, Reinoehl claimed that he acted in self-defense and to protect his friend “of color.” He did not exactly confess to having shot Danielson, but the interview heavily implied it.

“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” Reinoehl told Farley. “I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

Footage from the shooting shows someone shout, “We’ve got a couple here,” shortly before shots ring out. The shooter flees the scene as Danielson falls on the ground. Later on in the night, antifa rioters identified the victim as a supporter of the police, and celebrated that a “Fascist died tonight.”

“I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit,” Reinoehl said of the shooting.

He said he became aware of the pro-Trump caravan while driving around the city with his son earlier in the day. After he returned home, friends called him, asking him to serve as “security.”

“I’m seeing all these vehicles with hatred, people in the backs of the trucks yelling and screaming and swinging bats and sticks at protesters that are just standing there yelling at them,” Reinoehl recalled. He said that at 8:45 p.m., he went to help a friend surrounded by trucks in the caravan. He insisted that the truck drivers were armed with far more than just paintball guns.

“I saw someone that is a dear and close friend of mine in the movement by himself basically confronting all these vehicles,” Reinhoel told Farley. “And so I let him know that I’m here, parked my vehicle and joined up with him, found myself in the intersection in front of the food trucks surrounded by trucks and cars that had weapons.”

He claimed that a man, presumably Danielson, threatened him and another protester with a knife. “Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” Reinoehl argued.

Reinoehl insisted that he spoke with attorneys. “I’ve got a viable case for self-defense and protection because there’s a definite threat to my life,” he said.
Nothing required him to step forward. This morning, Jazz Shaw, Mr. “100% Antifa” Receives Same Treatment From Feds He Gave To Trump Supporter
It’s still been less than a week since Patriot Prayer supporter Aaron “Jay” Danielson was shot and killed in Portland by Michael Forest Reinoehl, better known as Mr. 100% Antifa. I’m no longer using the word “allegedly” when describing the killing since Reinoehl, perhaps unwisely, gave an interview to Vice yesterday admitting he killed Danielson while maintaining it was a case of self-defense. I’m sure a jury would have had their work cut out for them in sorting out the details. But that’s no longer going to be an issue since a confrontation with federal agents overnight left the Antifa antagonist in the same condition as his own victim from last Saturday. He’s currently at room temperature in a horizontal position after pulling a gun on the agents who had come to place him under arrest. (NY Post)
The suspected gunman who fatally shot a right-wing protester in Portland last weekend was reportedly shot and killed by law enforcement authorities Thursday night as they attempted to arrest him.
Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, died in Lacey, Washington, where federal agents were attempting to take him into custody for the shooting — the same night his interview on the shooting aired on Vice News, The New York Times reported.
Reinoehl in the interview insisted he acted in self-defense and “had no choice” when he shot Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, after an evening of clashing protests in Portland on Aug. 29.
Coming in from Twitter, there is a video of the officers attempting to revive Reinoehl after he was shot.
Alhouse, "Honestly, I hate to say it but I see a civil war right around the corner. That shot felt like the beginning of a war."
Said Michael Forest Reinoehl yesterday, quoted in "Suspect in fatal Portland protest shooting killed by feds during arrest attempt" (NY Post).
Reinoehl in the interview insisted he acted in self-defense and “had no choice” when he shot Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, after an evening of clashing protests in Portland on Aug. 29....
The ex-military man said he headed out into Portland that night to provide security for Black Lives Matter protesters, who had rallied against a pro-Trump caravan that was making its way through the city.
He did not state why he felt his life was in danger and strayed away from discussing specifics of the shooting. “Well honestly, those are…details that I probably don’t want to get into other than just simply saying I realized what happened,” Reinoehl said when asked about the immediate aftermath of the shooting. “I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit.”...
Reinoehl..., had often posted about Black Lives Matter and related protests on his social media accounts, where he described himself as “100 % ANTIFA.”... “If you just look at the basic definition of it, it’s just antifascist – and I’m 100 percent antifascist,” he said. “I’m not a member of Antifa. I’m not a member of anything.... I used to really love this country and I respected the flag and everything that it represented,” he added. “But because of all this, every time I see a big truck, especially with the flag on it, I immediately think they’re out to get me.”
We don't yet have details on how Reinoehl died in his encounter with federal agents. The interview is evidence of his paranoia. He imagined a "civil war." There's no civil war, but there does seem to be some kind of national nervous breakdown.
A good commie.

Stacy McCain: ‘100% Antifa’ Is Now 100% Dead "Michael Reinoehl has become the only kind of good Antifa. . ."

Linked at 357 Magnum in Saturday Roundup of Link Roundups.

No comments:

Post a Comment