Monday, July 27, 2020

7/27/20 Beach Report

Another hot, sunny day with just a little hint of breeze from the NW. As you can see, Long and Calvert Beaches are all but unoccupied . . .
 While Matoaka has far less than the weekend crowds.
In this sadly overexposed shot, Skye enjoys her cool off in the creek that comes down by Matoaka, while . . .
I tried to figure out what this boat was doing just offshore. I couldn't see it was marked PARAMEDIC from the beach, but I could see the flashing red lights, and I'd never seen anything like it before. The stayed around a few minutes not doing too much, and then headed off to the south. I hope they're not looking for a missing person.
Got it! An OK day fossils. 15 very ordinary shark'steeth, a crab claw, a small ray plate and a large Tilly Bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment