Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TSA Delenda Est

Diana Ross Gets Supremely Bad Treatment from TSA in New Orleans: “Was over the top! Makes me wanna cry! I am feeling violated- I still feel her hands between my legs!”
Diana Ross says she was “treated like shit” by the TSA in New Orleans this morning. On Twitter, she posted news that she’d been treated like royalty at the New Orleans jazz fest only to be “treated like shit” at the airport.


“OK so on one hand I’m treated like royalty in New Orleans and at the airport I was treated like shit…Let me be clear , Not the peiple or Delta BUT TSA , was over the top !! Makes me want to cry !!!….Its not what was done but how , I am feeling violated – I still feel her hands between my legs , front and back ( saying to me it her job ,) WOW!!really mixed emotions I always like to see the good things but not feeling good right now”

The spelling errors are likely due to Ross trying to type quickly as the incident was going on.

This is NOT a diva complaining. A lot of people can identify exactly with what happened here. I’m sure this will not be the last we hear about this incident! Shameful!































No comments:

Post a Comment