Friday, December 1, 2017

Amber Tamblyn OK with Racist Hubby

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn
Amber Tamblyn believes racist claim against husband David Cross
Amber Tamblyn reached out to the woman who accused her husband, David Cross, of making racist comments and said she believes her.

It all began Sunday when comedian Charlyne Yi tweeted about what she said happened when she met Cross 10 years ago.

According to Yi, Cross made fun of her "tattered pants" and asked her if she spoke English by saying, "Ching-chong-ching-chong."
Amber Tamblyn and Charlyne Yi

Cross tweeted back, saying he didn't remember the encounter in the same way.

The "Arrested Development" actor said he was not accusing Yi of lying and added that he was "truly sorry if I hurt her, it was never my intention to do that."
Ah, the old "I don't remember doing it, and if I did I didn't mean anything bad by it" defense, to be henceforth known as "the Franken Gambit."
Tamblyn initially defended her husband of five years, but on Thursday the actress said she had connected with Yi.

To further clarify the situation, Tamblyn tweeted that she believed Yi's accusations.

"I'll say it again. I spoke to Charlyne. I believe her," Tamblyn wrote. "I'm about HER feelings/emotional health right now, not Twitter's. That okay with you?"
As long as you don't hold her responsible for his words.

Fair enough. I know Georgia doesn't want to be held responsible for mine.

Wombat-socho has "Rule 5 Sunday: All You Need Is Kill" up and running at The Other McCain.

























No comments:

Post a Comment