Thursday, August 17, 2017

A Three Percenter Speaks

Dr. Judith Curry Explains The Reality Of Bad Climate Science And Bad Politics


“On balance, I don’t see any particular dangers from greenhouse warming. {Humans do} influence climate to some extent, what we do with land-use changes and what we put into the atmosphere. But I don’t think it’s a large enough impact to dominate over natural climate variability.”
. . .
“The collapse of the consensus on cholesterol and heart disease – that one collapsed overnight. I can only hope that sanity will eventually prevail with the climate problem as well.”
Technically, this makes her part of the "97%" of scientists who allegedly support global warming theory, believing that CO2 contributes to global warming. I guess that makes me one too, since my beliefs align with hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment