Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day is about done for me, what with fishing in the morning, and walking the beach this afternoon, so rather than compose a new post, I'm going to rip off an old post or two celebrate my father, Gary, and Georgia's father, Vince:

First my dad:

Thanks for the Inspiration, Dad!

Surrounded by family in Pismo Beach in 2014
Just a note that Dad isn't doing too well right now, yesterday he was in the hospital with blood clots in his legs and lungs. We'll find out later today if he was discharged or not. If you read this, wish him well, please.

And Georgia's Dad:

Father's Day Special Series - Part I

Father's Day Special Part II - Happy Father's Day, Vince!

Vince, left, in the South Pacific in WWII
We lost Vince to melanoma in 1988. Georgia suspects the cancer may have been the result of the intense sun exposure during WW II

Vince, lower left

No comments:

Post a Comment