Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Eyeball Update

For those of you interested in the progress of my eye (a review of the issue here), well, in one day, the progress has been nothing less than great, at least the view looking out. The gunk in the background has cleared to the point that I can at least count fingers, and large text on screens and TVs is starting to emerge. I can even begin to see the small text (like what I'm typing now) although actual letters are still obscured. I don't know how much of that improvement can be attributed to the steroid eye drops or normal processes, but I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully by tomorrow this time it will be clean enough for the doctor to peer in and see what the heck happened.

The one interesting thing is a giant floater, that I think has been present since the last PVD, is all stained black by the blood cells that have become attached and embedded in it, and it swirls around in tatters, very much appear to look and act like the Dementors of the Harry Potter movies . . .


except for the inconvenient soul eating part. I would not be surprised at all if the person who conceived the Dementors had not experienced something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment