Sunday, July 19, 2015

Donald Trump Recycles Old Democratic Talking Point

Who said "I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war."?
Al Franken! Back in 2000 in a Salon thing called "What's at stake in the 2000 elections?/Rosa Parks, David Duke, Steve Wozniak, Camille Paglia, Al Franken -- and dozens more -- talk about what inspires and frightens them about the political year ahead."

I wonder how many other old jokes are woven into the oddly woven head of Donald Trump.
I didn't find this comment by "The Donald" disqualifying, because I had already disqualified him in my mind for a number of reasons, including his $2,000,000 donation to Clinton.com, his abrupt and unacknowledged about face on immigration (even though I am in strong agreement that we must control immigration, and his general douchebaggery.

No comments:

Post a Comment