Friday, January 4, 2013

Authorities Prevent Another School Massacre...

in 2030 or so...

Maryland first-grader suspended for pointing fingers at friends, saying 'pow'
The boy, a student at Roscoe Nix Elementary School in Silver Spring, was suspended for one day. The incident happened a week after the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Conn.

The family's attorney says the 6-year-old was playing with friends, not making threats.

"Evidently, he was pointing his finger at someone and saying, 'Pow,'" said Robin Ficker, an attorney for the family.
You do know I'm joking, don't you?

The "Advice Goddess" wins the commenting contest.

The finger I want to raise ... is my middle one.

1 comment:

  1. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?
    Also visit my blog ; loi duflot

    ReplyDelete